A-to-Z Signs in Norwalk CT

Permit Regulations

Zoning and building permits are required for ALL commercial exterior signs. Each town has it’s own unique regulations and many towns have different regs for different parts of town (ie, central business district, etc)

For info on a specific town, click on the link for that town below.
A-to-Z is an approved supplier for the CT DAS