Ridgefield Town Hall Planning and Zoning
66 Prospect Street
P&Z Hours; Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Architectural Review Checklist
1. Fill out/submit AAC forms. Application Form bearing the original signature(s) of the owner(s)of
record, or signature of an Authorized Agent, with letter of authorization from the property owner.
2. A statement describing in detail the proposed project or activity.
3. Where applicable, three (3) copies of a scaled drawing showing the design of any proposed SIGN:
– dimensions (length, width, height)
– drawing of sign design and content
– colors of sign
– materials for construction
– site plan showing location of proposed free-standing sign
– building elevations showing location and proportions of wall signs
4. Get scheduled for and attend the AAC review meeting (2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, 7 to 10PM)
5. If approved, take approval documents to zoning and building department to apply/pay for permits.
6. Once permits are received, THEN (and only then) can production/construction begin on the sign.
Home | Banners | Carved Signs | Large Format Digital Prints | Post & Panel Signs | Channel Letters | Dimensional Letters | Light Boxes | Monuments | Menu Boards | Office Signs | Pan Signs | Sidewalk Signs | Theme & Specialty Signs | Trade Show & Specialty Items | Vehicle Lettering & Graphics | Wayfinding & Directional Signs | ADT | Engraved Color Combinations | Permit Info
PICTURES BY INDUSTRY SECTOR
For more information:
A to Z Signs
607 Main Ave
Norwalk, CT 06851 US
Fax: (203) 840-0030