A-to-Z Signs in Norwalk CT

Signage Regulations West Haven, CT

– In South Norwalk and Rowayton, allowed 1 square foot of wall signage for every 1 foot of linear frontage of the space the tenant occupies.
– All other commercial districts; 1.5 square feet of wall signage for every 1 linear foot of frontage.
– No signs allowed in residential districts

West Haven Department of Planning and Development
355 Main Street
West Haven, CT
P&Z Hours; Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 11:30AM

West Haven CT Website

West Haven Permit Process

– Tenant fitup permit required by tenant as a pre-req for any permits being issued
– Zoning permit
– Conservation Department stamp
– Tax Assessor
– Tax Department certification that landlord is current on property taxes
– Redevelopment review (if applicable)
– Building Department

Link to town signage regulations
Chapter 24 (3/4 way down page)

Link to West Haven Zoning Map

Link to Permit Application