A-to-Z Signs in Norwalk CT

Signage Regulations Wilton, CT

– In South Norwalk and Rowayton, allowed 1 square foot of wall signage for every 1 foot of linear frontage of the space the tenant occupies.
– All other commercial districts; 1.5 square feet of wall signage for every 1 linear foot of frontage.
– No signs allowed in residential districts

Wilton Town Hall Planning and Zoning
238 Danbury Road
Wilton, CT
P&Z Hours; Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 12:00PM

Wilton CT Website

Wilton Permit Process

– Tenant fitup permit required by tenant as a pre-req for any permits being issued
– Zoning permit
– Conservation Department stamp
– Tax Assessor
– Tax Department certification that landlord is current on property taxes
– Redevelopment review (if applicable)
– Building Department

Link to town signage regulations
Sec 29-8 (Near Middle of Document)

Link to Wilton Zoning Map

Link to Site Development Plan

Link to Village District Sign Application

Link to Special Permit Application